By Viqar Uddin Ahmad, Anwer Basha (eds.)
Spectroscopic information of Steroid Glycosides
Dr. Viqar Uddin Ahmad,HEJ examine Institute of Chemistry, college of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan
Dr. Anwer Basha,Abbott Laboratories , Abbott Park, Illinois, USA
Spectroscopic facts of Steroid Glycosides serves as a vital reference advisor containing spectroscopic, actual and organic job facts of over 3500 steroid glycosides, supplying the constructions and the knowledge of the certainly happening glycosides of steroids. All compounds are prepared in accordance with the constitution of the aglycone, and, in its personal category, based on the expanding molecular weight, making Spectroscopic information of Steroid Glycosides extremely valuable for the constitution elucidation of recent typical items, relatively glycosides.
Spectroscopic facts of Steroid Glycosides deals a pragmatic table reference for all scientists and scholars drawn to steroid glycosides and their organic and medicinal importance.
The following information of the steroid glycosides, as on hand in released literature, are included:
- Name of the compound
- Chemical identify of compound and its structure
- Source, identify of the genus, species, authors, kinfolk of the organic resource from which the glycoside has been isolated.
- Melting point
- Specific rotation
- Molecule weight
- Molecular formula
- UV spectral information : maxima, e or log e , solvent
- IR peaks in cm-1 with medium during which the spectrum was once taken e.g. KBr, nujol, etc
- Proton magnetic resonance (PMR) chemical shifts, multiplicity of the peaks, coupling constants with assignments
- 13 C-NMR (CMR) chemical shifts with assignments
- Mass spectral information with the approach used (e.g. Electron effect (E.I.), speedy Atom Bombardment (FAB), optimistic ion or adverse ion mode or the other technique
- CD or ORD data
- Biological Activity
- Full reference from which facts were taken
Read or Download Spectroscopic Data of Steroid Glycosides: Cardenolides and Pregnanes: Volume 4 PDF
Best nonfiction_9 books
This quantity summarizes the present wisdom at the alternate of hint gases among forests and the ambience with the restrict that completely carbon and nitrogen compounds are incorporated. For this objective the quantity brings jointly and interconnects wisdom from various disciplines of organic and atmospheric sciences.
The dynamic nature of interpreting the knowledge in messenger RNA was once unanticipated on the time the genetic code used to be first deciphered. We now comprehend that either the that means of person codons and the framing of the readout method should be changed through info in particular messenger RNAs. This booklet describes this "Recoding" phenomenon, revealing the variety of an extra layer of knowledge in mRNAs that serves to counterpoint the expression of genes.
CP violation is a well-established phenomenon in particle physics, yet until eventually 2001 it used to be basically saw in kaons. within the final decade, numerous matter-antimatter asymmetries were saw in impartial B mesons based on the expectancies of the normal version of the vulnerable interplay. Direct CP violation is additionally anticipated within the decay premiums of charged B+ mesons as opposed to that of B- mesons, even though the best results are found in a decay that happens simply two times in 10 million decays.
This quantity bargains a entire assessment of modern advances in study at the vascular endothelium. It offers a ancient heritage and a advisor for destiny instructions in learn. This booklet contains 20 chapters through a various workforce of authors who've all made major contributions to the sphere of study within the vascular endothelium.
- Sailing in a Concrete Boat: Retrosspective and Prospecctive
- Meningococcal Disease: Methods and Protocols
- Cerebral Vasospasm: Neurovascular Events After Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Elements of Molecular Neurobiology, Third Edition
Extra info for Spectroscopic Data of Steroid Glycosides: Cardenolides and Pregnanes: Volume 4
G. F. G. Kolesnikov, Khim. Prir. , 440 (1966), 241 (1967); Chem. Nat. , 2, 360 (1966), 3, 202 (1967). 2. G. F. Makarevich, Khim. Prir. , 20 (1969); Chem. Nat. , 5, 15 (1969). 1,2 (Syn. 3 (Asclepiadaceae), Asclepias tuberosa4 (Asclepiadaceae), A. 7 (Asclepiadaceae) etc. Mol. Formula : C29H44O9 Mol. Wt. P. : 163-168oC6 Registry No. 21) nm. IR (KBr)6 : 3435, 2935, 1737 cm1. 88 (br s, OH). 8. ) 559 [(M+Na)+, 8], 537 [(M+H)+, 4]. 6 References 1. A. Hunger and T. Reichstein, Helv. Chim. Acta, 35, 429 (1952).
T. F. Kommissareuko, Khim. Prir. , 445 (1971); Chem. Nat. , 421 (1971). 2124 4. F. Makarevich, Khim. Prir. , 681 (1972); Chem. Nat. , 671 (1972). 5. K. Koike, C. K. A. R. Farnsworth, Chem. Pharm. , 28, 401 (1980). 6. D. B. R. J. J. N. Timmermann, Phytochemistry, 25, 2581 (1986). 7. L. Rodriguez-Hahn and G. Fonseca, Phytochemistry, 30, 3941 (1991). 8. A. P. D. O. Pordesimo, S. Y. Horton, Phytochemistry, 30, 3935 (1991). 9. S. M. Hammauda, D. Hunkler and H. Rimpler, Phytochemistry, 42, 523 (1996).
5. F. A. Pakaln, Khim. Prir. , 257 (1974); Chem. Nat. , 10, 272 (1974). 6. R. Ferth, A. K. Mayer, W. Robieni and B. Kopp, Z. , 47b, 1459 (1992). 7. F. , 61, 162 (1995). 8. F. P. Stupakova, Khim. Prir. , 790 (1983); Chem. Nat. , 19, 754 (1983). 9. K. K. Chen, J. Pharmacol. Exptl. , 146, 365 (1964). 2138 SYRIOGENIN 3-O-[6-DEOXY-E-D-ALLOPYRANOSIDE] O O HO H OH H3C Dal HO HO Source : Asclepias syriaca L. (Asclepiadaceae) Mol. Formula : C29H44O9 Mol. Wt. 13, MeOH) Registry No. 22 (br s, H-22). * overlapped signals.