By Bruce Culver, Don Greer
Armor quantity 12 motion sequence. tale of this Panzer attack automobile utilized by the German military in the course of WW2. Profusely illustrated with many classic b/w images, schematic diagrams, and colour drawings of this tank either in motion and at leisure.
Read Online or Download PzKpfw IV in Action PDF
Best military technology books
A backstage at the WORLD'S significant AIRBASES. colour images
''''''Sturmgeschutz III In motion
Israeli Air strength 1948 to the current КНИГИ ;ВОЕННАЯ ИСТОРИЯ Издательство: hands & Armour PressСерия: Warbirds Illustrated 023Автор(ы): Yehuda BorovikЯзык: EnglishГод издания: 1984Количество страниц: 73ISBN: 0-85368-620-3Формат: pdfРазмер: eighty three. three mbRapid1Rapid2 fifty one
- Building a Strategic Air Force
- Guderian, Creator of the Blitzkrieg
- How Much Is Enough?: Shaping the Defense Program, 1961-1969
- Lockheed C-130 Hercules and its Variants
Additional info for PzKpfw IV in Action
When temperatures are between 32 F and -10 F, use OIL, engine, SAE 10. For temperatures -10 F to -30 F use OIL, engine, SAE 10, and add 1/2 quart of gasoline to each 41/2 (2) 47 TM 9-741 24 MEDIUM ARMORED CAR T17E1 (c) Add lubricant through fill plug opening until the lubricant flows, from the slotted plug opening. g. Draining Gear Cases. Drain, flush, and refill at end of first 1,000 miles, except transmission, 3,000 miles; thereafter as indicated at points on guide. When draining, drain immediately after operation.
25. POINTS TO BE LUBRICATED BY ORDNANCE MAINTENANCE PERSONNEL. a. None. 26. REPORTS AND RECORDS. a. Reports. If lubrication instructions are closely followed, proper lubricants used, and satisfactory results are not obtained, a report will be made to the ordnance officer responsible for the maintenance of the materiel. b. Records. A complete record of lubrication servicing will be kept for the materiel. 27. LUBRICATION INFORMATION. a. General. (1) One of the most vital factors in the performance and durability of any machine is its lubrication.
Hand brake cable pulleys ................. Carburetor choke rod and tube hand lever .... Throttle rod and tube hand lever .......... Oil Oil Oil Oil Oil Transmission manual control hand lever ..... Oil pins 50 pins pins pins (two pulleys) pins and rods (two) pins and rods (two) TM 9-741 27 LUBRICATION INSTRUCTIONS Accelerator control linkage mounted on engines ............................... Turret handwheel lock ................... j. Coat Contacting Surfaces 250 miles). (GREASE, Oil clevis pins and rods Fill oil cup chassis, seasonal Jettison tank release shaft.