By Jeng-Shyang Pan, Vaclav Snasel, Emilio S. Corchado, Ajith Abraham, Shyue-Liang Wang (eds.)
This quantity offers the complaints of the 1st Euro-China convention on clever facts research and purposes (ECC 2014), which was once hosted via Shenzhen Graduate institution of Harbin Institute of know-how and used to be held in Shenzhen urban on June 13-15, 2014. ECC 2014 was once technically co-sponsored by way of Shenzhen Municipal People’s executive, IEEE sign Processing Society, laptop Intelligence examine Labs, VSB-Technical collage of Ostrava (Czech Republic), nationwide Kaohsiung college of technologies (Taiwan), and safe E-commerce Transactions (Shenzhen) Engineering Laboratory of Shenzhen Institute of criteria and know-how.
Read Online or Download Intelligent Data analysis and its Applications, Volume II: Proceeding of the First Euro-China Conference on Intelligent Data Analysis and Applications, June 13-15, 2014, Shenzhen, China PDF
Best analysis books
This publication includes the court cases of an interna tional symposium dedicated to Modeling and research of safeguard strategies within the context of land/air war. It was once backed by means of Panel VII (on security purposes of Operational examine) of NATO's safety examine crew (DRG) and came about 27-29 July 1982 at NATO headquarters in Brussels.
- Finite Element Analysis for Composite Structures
- Spectral and scattering theory: proceedings of the Taniguchi international workshop
- Finite or infinite dimensional complex analysis: proceedings of the seventh international colloquium
- Calculus - Cálculo con funciones de varias variables y álgebra lineal, con aplicaciones a las ecuaciones diferenciales y a las probabilidades
- Analysis for Science, Engineering and Beyond: The Tribute Workshop in Honour of Gunnar Sparr held in Lund, May 8-9, 2008
Additional info for Intelligent Data analysis and its Applications, Volume II: Proceeding of the First Euro-China Conference on Intelligent Data Analysis and Applications, June 13-15, 2014, Shenzhen, China
4. The flow diagram of SFFS In which, Y is features for all groups, D is the number of feature item, X is the best feature set selected from Y, R is the numbers of X, J(x) is the cost function that evaluate the classification accuracy of feature set X. The terminative condition of the SFFS algorithm is the number of features k. The SFFS algorithm is summarized as follows: Step 1: Input a feature group Y and set the terminative condition k. Step 2: Use the function J(x) to evaluated Y, that we can obtained a best feature x+, then put the x+ into the best feature group X.
1), which presents connection between two participants. The output of the E-model is a value that is closer to the quality of the call in modern networks, either narrowband or broadband. It is called the R-factor and it is in the range of 0 to 100. The R-factor is determined for the entire transmission chain. It takes into account not only the transmission channel, but also the end device. The higher the R-factor, the higher the quality of telephone service. The minimum acceptable value of R-factor is a ranking value 50.
The operations of the algorithm are, in contrast with some previous GAs for PMP, computationally inexpensive. The algorithm does not exploit any form of local search and does not use greedy steps in order to maintain generality. Therefore, it can be used for any other ﬁxed-length subset selection problem when an appropriate ﬁtness function is provided. New Genetic Algorithm for the p-Median Problem 4 39 New Genetic Algorithm for the p-Median Problem In order to design an eﬃcient genetic algorithm for the PMP, we deﬁne the chromosome encoding, genetic operators, and ﬁtness function.