By Allan B. Wolfson et al. (eds.)
- Additional online-only content material (including chapters, figures, and tables) and entry to over 1500 self-assessment questions and solutions online
- A certain part on High-Risk leader Complaints guides you thru the main severe displays within the ED, reminiscent of chest ache, stomach discomfort, shortness of breath, and changed psychological prestige, so that you can make sure that those sufferers are stabilized and taken care of fast and effectively.
- A part on Clinical Disposition draws consciousness to big post-ED administration concerns.
- A concise, readable format allows easy access to the data you need.
- Reorganized pediatric section
- New Key Testing sections present in acceptable chapters
- Complete content material with stronger navigation
- A robust seek software that draws effects from content material within the e-book, your notes, or even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and extra for simple navigation
- Highlighting device for simpler reference of key content material in the course of the text
- Ability to take and percentage notes with pals and colleagues
- Quick-reference tabbing to save lots of your favourite content material for destiny use
Read or Download Harwood-Nuss' Clinical Practice of Emergency Medicine PDF
Similar allied health professions books
Contemporary outbreaks of health problems traced to infected sprouts and lettuce illustrate the holes that exist within the procedure for tracking difficulties and fighting foodborne illnesses. even though it isn't really completely accountable for making sure the security of the nation's nutrients offer, the U. S. foodstuff and Drug management (FDA) oversees tracking and intervention for eighty percentage of the meals offer.
Do you help a toddler or grownup with sensory perceptual concerns or cognitive impairment? for individuals with difficult sensory and cognitive stipulations, way of life can turn into so unpredictable and chaotic that over the years, loss of engagement can frequently bring about a nation of realized helplessness. during this insightful textual content, Paul Pagliano exhibits how ‘learned helplessness’ will be reworked into discovered optimism via multisensory stimulation, and explains how a programme of aid could be designed and modulated to compare the person’s wishes, pursuits and skills.
- Nutrition in pediatrics: basic science and clinical applications
- Extreme Weather, Health, and Communities: Interdisciplinary Engagement Strategies
- Orthokeratology: Principles and Practice
- CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Emergency Medicine, Seventh Edition
- Clinical Medical Assisting: A Professional, Field Smart Approach to the Workplace
Additional info for Harwood-Nuss' Clinical Practice of Emergency Medicine
Hendry, MD Associate Professor Departments of Pediatrics and Emergency Medicine University of Florida Health Science Center Pediatric Emergency Medicine Rotation Coordinator Department of Emergency Medicine Shands Jacksonville Jacksonville, Florida Philip L. Henneman, MD Professor of Emergency Medicine Baystate Medical Center Springfield, Massachusetts Tufts University School of Medicine Boston, Massachusetts Martin I. s Hospital Pensacola, Florida Robert S. Hockberger, MD Professor of Clinical Medicine Department of Medicine/Emergency Medicine David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA Westwood, California Chair Emeritus Department of Emergency Medicine Harbor-UCLA Medical Center Torrance, California Jerome R.
Robert L. Cloutier, MD, MCR Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics Co-Director, Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellowship Assistant Program Director, Emergency Medicine Training Program Oregon Health and Science University Portland, Oregon Gregory W. Hendey, MD Professor and Chief of Emergency Medicine UCSF Fresno Medical Education Program Community Regional Medical Center Fresno, California Louis J. Ling, MD Professor of Emergency Medicine University of Minnesota Medical School Medical Toxicologist Hennepin Regional Poison Center Minneapolis, Minnesota Senior Vice President for Hospital-based Accreditation Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education Chicago, Illinois Carlo L.
Jones, MD Associate Professor Department of Emergency Medicine Vanderbilt University Medical Center Nashville, Tennessee Alan E. Jones, MD Professor Emergency Medicine University of Mississippi Medical Center Vice Chairman Research Director Emergency Medicine University of Mississippi Medical Center Jackson, Mississippi Michael S. Joo, MD Ultrasound Director University of Illinois Mercy Hospital Chicago, Illinois Jaime M. Jacksonville Jacksonville, Florida Amy H. Kaji, MD, PhD Associate Clinical Professor Department of Medicine David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA Los Angeles, California Associate Clinical Professor Department of Emergency Medicine Harbor-UCLA Medical Center Torrance, California Ejaaz A.