By David Myhra
Read Online or Download Fieseler Fi 103R PDF
Similar military technology books
A backstage at the WORLD'S significant AIRBASES. colour photographs
''''''Sturmgeschutz III In motion
Israeli Air strength 1948 to the current КНИГИ ;ВОЕННАЯ ИСТОРИЯ Издательство: palms & Armour PressСерия: Warbirds Illustrated 023Автор(ы): Yehuda BorovikЯзык: EnglishГод издания: 1984Количество страниц: 73ISBN: 0-85368-620-3Формат: pdfРазмер: eighty three. three mbRapid1Rapid2 fifty one
- Uniforms of the Soldiers of Fortune
- The Military and Teens. The Ultimate Teen Guide
- Bayesian Multiple Target Tracking
- Messerschmitt Bf 109 F-K Development, Testing, Production
- German Anti-Tank Guns 1939-1945
- The Art of Information Warfare: Insight into the Knowledge Warrior Philosophy
Extra resources for Fieseler Fi 103R
Threat is commonly taken to mean that set of activities and purposes aimed at doing harm. Although this definition may be thought to specifically refer to the threat of terrorism, it actually applies to natural hazards and catastrophic accidents as well. A discussion of threat can be broad indeed. Conventionally, terrorism threat is generally dissected into two components: namely, intent (to perform an act) and capability (resources, including intellectual, to accomplish the act). Recent work by Williams [1, 2] adds a third dimension (or metric), at least to radical jihadist terrorism, namely, authority.
Gorelick, J. , Roemer, T. , Thompson, J. R. (2004). W. , New York, pp. 423–428 (total pages). 16. S. Department of Homeland Security (2005). , February 2005, pp. 38–39 (total pages 1–35). 17. S. Department of Defense (2005). , June 2005 pp. 36–38 (total pages 1–40). 18. National Science and Technology Council (2006). Interagency Working Group on Cyber Security and Information Assurance. Federal Plan for Cyber Security and Information Assurance Research and Development , National Science and Technology Council, Washington, April 2006.
660. 14. Merriam-Webster online dictionary. com/, 2008. 15. Lewis, H. W. (1990). Technological Risk . WW Norton & Company, New York, p. 353. 16. Schneier, B. (2006). com/politics/security/ commentary/securitymatters/2006/06/71152. -B. (2005). Trends in Terrorism. RAND Corporation, Santa Monica, CA, p. 75. Garcia, M. L. (2006). Vulnerability Assessment of Physical Protection Systems. Elsivier, Amsterdam, p. 382. Haimes, Y. Y. (2004). Risk Modeling, Assessment, and Management. John Wiley & Sons, New York, p.